Motor parts

You might very well be a good honest seller...problem is that there's been quite a few people (selling & BUYING) claim the same thing and end up being Scammers..or less than honest. So you can see why people are wary of someone who wants payments made as a gift right off the bat.

The best bet is to sell it as merchandise through PayPal and document with pictures throughout. That protects you as well as them.

Hope it all works out.

Its understandable man, but when listing just throw the option out like "send as a gift or cover fee's". I buy from certain folks with gifted payments, but i've been burned before (not on here) and so for that matter with folks I do not know I would rather cover fees if the price is right for peace of mind.

Also just a bit of advice, dont get a shitty attitude with folks here, some people are just smart asses in nature and really mean nothing by it, nonetheless they are trying to make a point to help you. Getting all puffed up and sayin things like "well if people dont trust me then I will just take my shit off this site" is going to get you nowhere, you will see more "do it" comments then ever lol.