Ported ss cylinders pistons, rings

I have a set of ported stock stroke cylinders that came off of wacko 2000 hybrid with .020 over pistons new rings new circlips wrist pin bearings and new base n head gaskets. The cylinders are an aggressive trail style port with roll on power in mind priced great at 550 let's move them guys need em gone make reasonable offers

NO offers, pay up suckers these cylinders rip- my SS hybrid laid it on a few built 4 pokes and mild banshee's

Tons of life left, could port for a 4mil if you'd like also- Carl will do whatever you want just ask

These are as fresh as they come!!!!! Carl's motors are running down motors built by the "best" in the country

GET YOU SOME!!!!

As wacko stated if you want cylinders adjusted for 4 mill I will do it free of charge and take off 50 bucks because pistons would be useless you would be at dune port status on a 4 mil similar to nasty racing cylinders or sheerider feel free to pm them there bikes run real hard

Yup. I told Carl exactly what I wanted, exceeded my expectation. And yes his motors are putting a hurt on a lot of bikes around here. I had a 4 mil stock cylinder done by a high end shop. From the get go I chased tuning issues. Lack of concern by builder resulted in never being able to fix it. Long story short, I blew my whole clutch to pieces (result of riding. Not builder) said F it brought it to carl. Said make me faster then the last asshole that left here. And now my bike is top dog among the local banshee guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...