What Should My Compression Be?

BansheeTeam

Hey guys i'm just wondering how much PSI should I get when doing a compression check now that I've done a rebuild with an OEM .50 over piston and that the stock head is milled 0.020" I'm also getting a port job and i've heard it'll lower my compression if so by how much? It's mainly just a basic port job (as some people say "cleaning out the holes") 

What if to balance things out I get a pro design cool head or noss head with lets say 21cc domes or maybe 20cc's if their usable with 95 octane gas.

------------

MODS:

OEM .50 over pistons 

Stock Milled head ( 0.020" )

+4 Timing Advance 

Toomey T5

V-Force 4

Pod K&N's w/ outer-wears 

Motion pro T.O.R.S removal kit

15/42 gearing 

Port job

300 main / 30 pilot / 3rd groove dyno-jet needle

Wasn't this topic addressed  for you in this thread that you started? >  http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=171549#entry1543512

The long and short of it is this > If the "buddy" you have porting your cyls can't answer this for you, why use him? Its obvious they don't know what they are doing or you wouldn't be asking... so why not save your money, and send it to a reputable builder that can answer your questions about the motor? Its going to bite you in the wallet if you don't.