Corbitt Newell scamming all over the place

Watch out for this guy he is on ebay and trolling on here texting people he is from louisiana and has all kinds of nice bike parts and motors he almost got me look for this number  (601)9780748  so beware he has fucked many and hes on a fucking rampage right now trying to sell shit im sure some one will post his fan page up on here i just seen some marvin shaw shocks on EBAY of his just noticed his phone number so please beware

wes

Watch out for this guy he is on ebay and trolling on here texting people he is from louisiana and has all kinds of nice bike parts and motors he almost got me look for this number (601)9780748 so beware he has fucked many and hes on a fucking rampage right now trying to sell shit im sure some one will post his fan page up on here i just seen some marvin shaw shocks on EBAY of his just noticed his phone number so please beware

wes

noted! Thanks

Looks like he's from Ridgeland Miss., internet marketing manager at Barksdale Cadillac. Hope it works out man.

Corbitt coming out of the woodwork with his old tricks!

This has been going on for YEARS. I think there were PAGES of disputes about him on PS as wekl as here.

This guy is worse than Minka....