BADLANDS NOV.3 RIDE WFO and freeze your ass off lol

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually John, we are better off.  6am is really 5 am so we gain an hour to get ready.   Works out better this way.   Spring is when it sucks because 6 am becomes 7am and you lose that hour getting ready. 

LMFAO........I just daylight savings timed my own ass.  banghead  (I got burnt by daylight savings this past spring and lost an hour of ride time) So I just had that on the brain.

I should have just remembered (Fall) back to sleep for another hour vs. (Spring) out of bed, your an hour late.

So...........do me a favor and when you get there and find me sleeping off the extra hour at the entrance gate (because I showed up an hour early) knock on the window of my truck and wake me up so I don't end up missing ride time. LOL

AccuWeather is saying 57 and plenty of sunshine for Sunday.

Of course they can't accurately predict the weather for tomorrow….....so anything is possible 5 days out. LOL

It's not "rain".....it's more like "wetting down the track"

Nothing like perfect tacky soil for good riding and limited dust.

As well as good wet low areas when you wanna go play and get muddy.

Judging by the 2"-4" of rain they are getting, I think it's safe to say dust won't be an issue thanks to "Halloween Storm 2013"

yeah might be a bit moist but fuck who cares windy which bike you riding

63 HP 370 long rod bike.

+6 swinger, +2 arms, WORKS fronts, re-worked rear, +2 stem w/stabilizer. (I finally have this bike EXACTLY the way I want it....other than more bling to add.)

I am trying to make it but as of right now gotta get shit done next two nights---still haven't washed/touched it since silver lake last month--my son put my knobbies back on so i guess i better ride--sled is still broke from last season and gotta get going on that too.  It never stops!!!