BADLANDS NOV.3 RIDE WFO and freeze your ass off lol

theres a bunch of BHQ guys going NOV3 anyone who wants to come load the pigs up and ride out one last ride for the year for me post it up if your going i will be there from open to close trying to burn the last of my race fuel up lol

COME ON OUT!!!!!!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I'm going.........I invited YOU!  :jesterlaugh:

You're going to be Wes #2 for this trip. (I'm bringing Wes #1) ;) Plus Bill and Chris will be riding with me as well.

Rollin Rino is coming and bringing a friend.

Frank the Tank said he was going to try to come and bring a buddy.

So it's already shaping up to be a good ride.  :clap:

most deffinently man excited to go to be honest havent got to ride at all this year ......well you know

I have my buddy Kieth coming and he might have his brothers come and im trying to get a few more

Are all the guys that are coming with you going to be on banshee's ?

most deffinently man excited to go to be honest havent got to ride at all this year ......well you know

I have my buddy Kieth coming and he might have his brothers come and im trying to get a few more

Are all the guys that are coming with you going to be on banshee's ?

2- 65HP Banshee's

1- (Shhh ;) ) HP Raptor 700

1- stock Outlaw 525 IRS  :down:

Hell yeah that works

I wanna turn on that 10 mill Serval before you part the whole damn thing out!  :banana:

Hey everybody, don't forget.......Daylight Savings Time is Saturday night/Sunday morning. So we're loosing and hour of sleep (Fall Back) the night before the ride.

Remember to set your clocks the night before......otherwise we'll be riding at 9:00 AM when they open.....and you'll be an hour late! 

Actually John, we are better off.  6am is really 5 am so we gain an hour to get ready.   Works out better this way.   Spring is when it sucks because 6 am becomes 7am and you lose that hour getting ready.