Roll design or LSR A Arms?

Juss11

I have some roll design 2+2 a arms. I'm buying a banshee tomorrow that was parted out. It has some stage 1 Elka front shocks and LSR chrome +2 a arms. I will post a few pics. So my question is are my roll desighns better? If I keep mine I will sell the LSR. Posted Image. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Looks like the lsrs have an adjustable upper arm? The rolls don't? Or do they? Probably not a big deal to the casual rider. I've been running similar lsr arms for several years and had good luck. The rolls are nice too though. See which ones are in better shape. Decide from there.

Looks like the lsrs have an adjustable upper arm? The rolls don't? Or do they? Probably not a big deal to the casual rider. I've been running similar lsr arms for several years and had good luck. The rolls are nice too though. See which ones are in better shape. Decide from there.

No the rolls don't have the upper adjustable arm. I really only wanted the shocks, but he made me such a smoken deal on the rest of whats left. Only problem is the frame was powder coated and he said he cant fine the vin #.

Edited by Juss11