Hate to ask but some jetting input needed please

02 Shee

Fresh top end build byturns FAST

33pwks curently 165 48 1 1/2 cgl on middle

Billet intake with machined crossover and vf4's

Noss head with 23cc stroker domes cut by FAST 150psi after 15-20 kicks

Br8es plugs at .024" stock coil moose ho stator and dynatek programmable cdi on stock curve 3 no timing on plate (0*)

65.5mm weiseco slugs fresh built by jeff with agressive dune/drag port

Freshly repacked toomey t5's per jeffs recs

About average of 45-55*f now 1500 elevation 250lb rider stock swinger 20" tires and 15/40 gearing

Now it idles good and seems good and stong in 1-3 but 4-6 gears on highway ( its licensed) seems to not pull as hard. Gunna try a plug chop real soon but do you guys think i should bump the mains richer or leaner...pulled plugs (i know notta real chop) and they had 1 mm ring at base so general use i think im ok but i think i may wanna go leaner a couple sizes compared to the searching i did last nite but im scarred to from all the top gear bog threads some say rich or leaner. Cant get ahold of jeff this morning yet...it doesnt sputter in top gears just feels like you let up on throttle some.

Had same jets and setup before i blew piston last with stock untouched head with vitos head spacer kit and jeffs trail/woods port on paul turner high revs runnin at 80-90*f out...i burned piston from fuel supply issues it plug chopped good and pulled qll gears fine before....what do you think about my lack of power in the upper gears

Well last nite i popped in 160 mains and at lunch i ran it 1-5 wot and plug chopped and it was lighter chocolate about 2mm tall so i threw in 162's and drove it seems to pull now havent plug chopped yet but will this weekend. So far the 162s feel better than 160 and alotta improvement over the other night with 165's