Did the Gov. shutdown close your dunes?

Dick Dragon

Since nobody is around to "Open" the dunes........

Then nobody is around to monitor the dunes.....

Nobody is around to ticket and fine you for anything.......

Everyone of authority has been told to stand down......

Local police have no authority on Federal land.....

Local area people can't complain because the people on the other end of the phones are all staying home......

You can do whatever you want and the people who have the authority to do anything about it are on mandatory unpaid leave.

It's like that movie "Home Alone" except it's for us big kids!

Anyone want to join in on a Bear hunt in Yellowstone?.......I'm thinking we'll use Bald Eagles as bait. :whistling:

.............We interrupt your regularly scheduled programing to bring you this special event.   OBAMA and the DEMOCRATS together with STIHL TIMBERSPORTS presents to you, the 2013 REDWOOD FOREST GAMES! We start todays programing with our first event.....HOT SAW!  :whoa:

Ha i was thinking about this today.  I see all these pictures of workers fencing off and shutting down monuments parks etc etc.  I thought they were shut down go the fuck home paul blart.  The sad thing about this entire mess is the government is purposely fucking with people.  Trying to ruin their vacations/trips by doing this shit and  all for their inability to do their job.  And lilke usuall everybody is just going to take it in the ass and do NOTHING about it.  Everybody is all pissed off at congress, but the incumbent re-election is something like 90 %.  So everybody hates congress supposedly, but cant even be bothered to fire them when they have the chance. We are all fucked

What pisses me off about it is the retards in charge of all of this are still getting paid. There shutting down all of the great monuments and tourist spots that make this country money all year long so they can circle jerk themselves while they argue about stupid shit the average hard working american wont use anyway. But its ok there still making money. We just need to clean house. Tell all them Fuckers, you dont work here anymore.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, how do I get me one of them government jobs where I get sent home for weeks/months and when it's all over I get paid for all that unplanned vacation time?

Sounds even better than one of them regular jobs that offer 99 weeks off with partial pay.

UPDATE....

Glamis is open,so is Grays Well(Buttercup) but you will need passes,enforcement is and will be out.

The site is back up and passes are available!!

http://www.imperialsanddunes.net/

Now go rip up some fucking sand!I know I am!!