bad idle fresh rebuild why?

she_rides_nice

Hay guys i got a 2000 banshee fmf pipes boost bottle. My elevation is 900ft. Riding temps this year are between 60 and 95 degrese. Last spring I rebuild the motor and carbs and did a tors removal. Ever since I cant figure out my idle. When the motors cold it idles high but when its warm its to low and dies but im on on the throttle riding around she runs fine, got power, seems to be nothing wrong. Im running stock pilots and 280 mains, I think mains are alittle big but its getting closer to winter and i dont wana change them unless i have to cause I think im set up for colder weather. Any help would be great!!   Thanks!!

I am running into the same situation except I am bone stock.  I found out my tors idle screws were broke and then after tearing apart someone cut the TORs cable to the throttle.  Anyway, I have fresh gaskets and top end with tors removal.  Made sure slides were in correctly, choke tube in, jets and needle set for elevation and still having issues.  I am working from another thread and getting some great feedback.  If I stumble on something I'll be sure to post for you.