electrical gremlins strike ....help

blubyyou

So I swapped everything over to a new frame....even started it one time real quick. Then I added XFR propeg nerfs ....no start. I was thinking maybe the nerfs were not allowing a full kick so I took them off....still no start. I run a key switch under the seat, pro-design teather, lights off the factory kill/ light switch, and full harness. TORS has been unplugged and removed on my 4mil motor w/pwk 35's. Checked stator resistance at the plug ...ignition coil side within spec, pickup coil within spec, lighting coil barely out of spec @ .4-5 ohms. Checked primary coil spade to spade...barely out of spec @ .4 ohms ( should be .28-.38 ohms). Tried to read secondary coil from plug cap to plug cap with no reading...same exact thing with another coil I had laying around. I did drop the flywheel when I put it on for the initial fire up but it ran once....weird. I also noticed that one lug on the flywheel was a little taller than the other affecting the pickup coil gap....hmm? But it ran well before. I have not pulled the stator cover again...possibly a bad flywheel, pickup coil/ gap, cdi? Im starting to get a little frustrated and puzzled with it. Where would you all start to look? I've been ripping my xp 900 all summer and would like to get the banshee going again before the end of summer. Thanks

Also a possibility the key that lock the flywheel not seated correctly? After all it did start initially for a minute or two...next day no such luck. I mean this thing is dead ...it won't even pop. The motor is a fresh, low hour motor from HJR that I assembled. Maybe less than 5 hours on it just dialing it in while on the other frame before I swapped out frames.