was it worth the loot?

99 shee

First my mods..toomey t5s, 2 into 1 k and n filter ...air box off ...tors removal ..toomey perfect jet kit..stock motor. Was running boysen carbon reeds on a stock reed cage...just installed the v force 4 reed cage in hopes of a nice low end gain.did have a little better throttle response but not what I thought...now, Im not looking for a crazy amount of gain from just reeds but just thought more from this product . Imho

First my mods..toomey t5s, 2 into 1 k and n filter ...air box off ...tors removal ..toomey perfect jet kit..stock motor. Was running boysen carbon reeds on a stock reed cage...just installed the v force 4 reed cage in hopes of a nice low end gain.did have a little better throttle response but not what I thought...now, Im not looking for a crazy amount of gain from just reeds but just thought more from this product . Imho

Did you go one pilot size bigger?.......Because they like that.

If you were running a 25, go to a 27.5

If you were running a 27.5, go to a 30

Then mess with your airscrews till the motor is happy.

Did you go one pilot size bigger?.......Because they like that.

If you were running a 25, go to a 27.5

If you were running a 27.5, go to a 30

Then mess with your airscrews till the motor is happy.

x2 -- a modified/ported engine will love them. Your stocker can only do so much.