421 cub vs 770 raptor

baxterl7333

I think this one comes down to the rider just for the fact that both of set ups only have +6 swingarms. They should both be kind of a handful. I lean more towards the Raptor also.

A +6 on a Raptor is like a +12 on a Banshee.

The Raptors don't need a ton of arm like a Banshee does for killer drag launches.

Plus I'm assuming the Raptor owner has plenty of seat time already on his set-up.

Advantage - Raptor

A +6 on a Raptor is like a +12 on a Banshee.

The Raptors don't need a ton of arm like a Banshee does for killer drag launches.

Plus I'm assuming the Raptor owner has plenty of seat time already on his set-up.

Advantage - Raptor

I actually personally have rode a 686 660 based raptor that stood straight up every time we launched the dam thing on a +6. We put a +10 on it for a reason. If its built right it should wheelie a lot with a +6, the banshee will be up in the air for sure.

I understand their differences, but it is not enough to say they are totally different from each other. They are still very similar to each other. I will just say this, a 770 with a +6 swinger should be a handful and a half if the motor is built to perform. 660 or 700 based it doesn't matter that is a lot of motor.