jetting for PWK 33 (RZ350 cylinder with 4 mil crank) and PV setting

Gentlemen,

I have RZ cylinders ported for a 4 mil crank, cylinders have been ported by Passion Racing Engines (12 ports). Now I have problems with my jetting: the bike jetting seem acceptable at high rev but clearly rich at low rpm and I'm fouling plugs. I didn't ride enought to and didn't do plug chop yet, I ran out of sprak plug last time because I foulled them.

My current pwk 33 carbs set -up is
main 160
pilot 40
Needle CGL on 4th clip
air scre 2 turn out

do you have any advice for me ? I tried a pilot size 38 and the bike didn't start when cold ?

I also foulling plugs if I run a low RPM. After have spoke to Jim of Passion, he suggested me to keep open the PV 2 mm more open to create a large blow down duration, I didn't tried yet. The RZ350 PV close position is 32 mm from top of cylinder, by opening 2 mm more I will match the stock exhasut duration of banshee cylinders.  Any suggestion will be take in consideration.

Also, so someone know if the PT high rev pipe need to have a exhaust port duration that match a 30 mm at maximum from top of port to top of cylinder, if yes it will confirm why I foul plugs.

mods are:
K&N filter
PWK 33 carbs
Boss intake
V-force 2
Cool-head
Paul turner High rev pipe
4 mil crank
Cylinders ported for 4 mil crank, the Passion Racing 12 ports
Zeeltronic (custom CDI with PV setting)
I use the RZ350 stator and flywheel.

All the RZ electronic is functional.

Thanks for your help guys. I always like the 2 stokes engines but with the new child I'm missing time to try and experience set-up. I hope to ride a functional bike before end august ... When i tried it alst time the power was amazing, but had to stop the bile because my domes are too small and plugs backed out on pump gas. I will order larger dome to Passion racing ASAP.