Lighting laws

I was just wondering what the lighting laws are regarding ATVs. I live in Michigan and from what I can find online its say any atv ridden in the dark must have a lighted headlight and taillight but it makes no mention of colored lights so I was wondering if you could run a blue tailight?  

In Michigan, you MUST have headlights on at all times, and a rear light (gets brighter when brake is pressed).

It's a stupid law. But I've gotten pulled over before because of it, we were near Roscommon...

I live in Atlanta and my banshee never came with a brake light it came with a taillight but it was eliminated if you look at the laws it says you have to have lights on an hour before dusk and dawn. What do the dirt bikes that never came with lights do over by you? Does it matter what color the light is?

In Michigan, you MUST have headlights on at all times, and a rear light (gets brighter when brake is pressed).

It's a stupid law. But I've gotten pulled over before because of it, we were near Roscommon...

I live in Atlanta and my banshee never came with a brake light it came with a taillight but it was eliminated if you look at the laws it says you have to have lights on an hour before dusk and dawn. What do the dirt bikes that never came with lights do over by you? Does it matter what color the light is?

You guys have some stupid fuckin' laws... really... lights ALL THE TIME?

I never have mine on during the day never been stopped though but from what I read you don't need then when it's light out. Still haven't found nothing on color guess I'll just run it and find out.