og IMS heelguards opened but never installed

i have a set of IMS heelguards , theyve been out the box but never installed. they  have minor scratches from bumpin togather , nothing major.no dents ,brakes,cracks.i dont believe  ims have  made these for banshee's in along time. so to have a new set still in og box with hardware still in plastic  is not somthing you come across often. ive decided to go a diff way so these are up for sale.looking to get  150 $.  thanks

$T2eC16VHJGwFFZRJ5mpfBRrnv5zgGg~~60_57.J

also for sale a real jet kit .not the 100 $ ones on ebay that when you recieve its 4 jets and a filter.i nolonger need these. either the pilots or mains also fit stock carbs too,cant remember witch though?? id like to sell as a set .these even come with a pretty plastic storage box that seperates the diff sizes .ofcorse they come in sets of 2 .mains are 290 through 360 , slow jets are 15 and 30 .also have 3 needles size 615n7 and a few lil c clips most have not been used.id like to get 40 for the whole shabang.these are a must have for temp and alt changes and alot cheaper then a new topend....lmk thanks