Who's riding in Nebraska?

Lol,, I'd be broke all the time livin that close to the boats. Where do you usually go ridin?

August 4-8th we're headn down to little Sahara ok. Hopin to have all my long travel stuff on and ready by then. Should be a blast as long as its not too hot.

Lol,, I'd be broke all the time livin that close to the boats. Where do you usually go ridin?

August 4-8th we're headn down to little Sahara ok. Hopin to have all my long travel stuff on and ready by then. Should be a blast as long as its not too hot.

Really not a a lot of places to ride around here. There's a small ohv park by the river but that's about it.

Well that's no good, lol was hoping to check out a new place. Genoa's not bad. It's probably a couple hours or so from where your at. No fees or anything.

Fox run motocross is in Milford , which is about an hour closer to you. If you like riding a track. They have open practice all the time there for 12$ I think for the day.

Wouldn't mind takin a ride sometime with another shee.lol

We could take a ride at the river valley park. But I would hate to have you drive all the way out here for a smallish area.

Check it out online. It's called the RVTR.org

It's getting better. They have a very small track there now and I guess since the flood two years ago there's a lot of sand to ride on.

Looked up some videos on YouTube, but they were all dirt. Must be before your guys's flood. Seem like pretty tight trails through there. Is there any open spots,? Climbs or jumps?

Did alittle research, and you gotta have a title for a sticker there..?.. At the moment, I don't have one, but do intend to get one over winter.

You should search genoa. Compared to what I seen on them video's,. You'll love it. Pretty much all sand except the Intrance trail and a few spots in the tighter spots. Good enough to run paddles if you wanted. No stickers or anything here. Genoa's free. It's actually called headworks.

Sorry for the long story. Lol