Enclosed trailer 8.5x14' Vnose

Selling my enclosed trailer, it's a 2004 double delight deck over trailer, built for snowmobiles with the fuel doors and ramp door in the Vnose, I've owned it for a few years and its only been used for quads- previous owner is a friend of mine he purchased the trailer new and he also only used it for quads-

This is a great trailer, she's solid nothing like the shit there building today- it's about 2600lbs empty

I fit 4 banahee's Yfz's etc right in, no lifting spinning or any of that non sense!!

Lights and brakes work, I purchased all new lights for the whole trailer from etrailer just to freshen it up, haven't had the time to install but they are included

Some have seen this trailer at Busco last year, they can vouch for it- like I said its only been used for quads, trailer can use a bath!!

Trailer is 8.5x14 plus 5' Vnose

Solid 3/4 ply, finished white walls with a cabinet inside

Trailer is perfect for quads, plenty of room to have a work bench/table setup without rolling the bikes in and out!!

I've towed this loaded with my 1500 silverado from NY to NC cruising 75 no problem, trailer tracks perfect!!

Located in Staten Island NY

3500.00 OBO

Any questions feel free to ask

tuzajeju.jpggu3upa5u.jpgsu8a6a8a.jpgzejusysu.jpga2ymege5.jpgde3ejaby.jpg