Bros Building Banshee motor assembly advice

New banshee builder, old wrench. Me and my younger brother are putting together my shee outta a blown up forgotten about farm boys wheeler and a shoe string budget. We have most of what we need to put the motor together after having her bottom end junked out by a broken connecting rod. It all seems pretty basic once we got her all torn down but now that we're about to try and bring her back to life I'm wondering if there is anything I need to know from yall experienced builders!? Any advice I can get on things not to miss when reassembly or tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated! I'm confident I can resurrect this honey but I just want to be sure I'm not missin anything a newb like wouldn't know. Thanx bros looking forward to learning some valuable information from you guys to make my banshee rip and stay rippin!

heck yeah man these are the tips I'm talking about not trying to build a rocket ship or a dragster I just want to build a runner and I want to build it right thanks a lot on the explanation on the leak down test! see these are the things I'm talking about tips and tricks from experience motor builders on how to put it together right the first time I don't need opinions on parts people think that should use because on the budget I got I have to make do with some of the lower price components which I know will work by the fact that banshees have been built this way for like 30 years so they do work as long as you don't beat the motor to death and maintain it properly I greatly appreciate all the advice and all your submissions and I am looking forward to building this honey and makin her sing!! Thanks a ton you guys I will keep you updated