BADLANDS TRIP - 2013 HQ spring ride May 4th (Saturday)

Wes, you coming to dyno with Ron on the 30th?

If your use to dragging at Silverlake.....then the little choppy section of sand at The Badlands is just a waste of a trip for a drag bike.

Come ride your regular quad. Leave the drag bike at home and come rip The Badlands with us.

• Like 1

I'm a "Relief Operator" which means that if someone takes vacation or calls in sick I'm the poor fucker that gets stuck covering for them.  The only way I can secure a weekend off is to take an entire week's vacation.   But I'm going to try to make it happen if I can

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Well, just found out I got f'd into working nights that weekend. Looks like I'll have to try for next time

I'm a "Relief Operator" which means that if someone takes vacation or calls in sick I'm the poor fucker that gets stuck covering for them.  The only way I can secure a weekend off is to take an entire week's vacation.   But I'm going to try to make it happen if I can

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Well, just found out I got f'd into working nights that weekend. Looks like I'll have to try for next time

Too bad. Well go earn the green so you have cash for the April 4th trip instead. 

Sorry...May 4th.