BADLANDS TRIP - 2013 HQ spring ride May 4th (Saturday)

Getting plans together for a spring Badlands trip. (May 4th)   Should give most of you time to get machines back together.  :lol:

Anyone interested in making this a big BansheeHQ weekend?  :clap:

I've got 4-5 people so far...who's interested? (Chime in and let's get a head count going) 

Yeah I'm looking forward to it.

I'm in if weather is good and I don't end up having to work that weekend.

Well that's why I posted this date a little early. Gives people plenty of time to get the time off. If you don't put these dates on the calendar......your woman will end up dragging you someplace dumb you didn't want to go to anyway.

Pen in some dates so you can say..."I can't....I've got a trip planned."  ;)

Well that's why I posted this date a little early. Gives people plenty of time to get the time off. If you don't put these dates on the calendar......your woman will end up dragging you someplace dumb you didn't want to go to anyway.

Pen in some dates so you can say..."I can't....I've got a trip planned."  ;)

I'm a "Relief Operator" which means that if someone takes vacation or calls in sick I'm the poor fucker that gets stuck covering for them.  The only way I can secure a weekend off is to take an entire week's vacation.   But I'm going to try to make it happen if I can

I'll check my schedule out. Badlands look like a great place to ride. Besides it will give me a chance to try out my new Works shocks

Looking forward to it brother.  :clap:

I don't know if I'm more amped up about you trying out the Badlands......or running those shocks thru the whoops at Silver Lake. LOL

I guess we'll start with The Badlands. :drool:  

• Like 1

I can make this trip too if the weather is good.  

Are we going to get to see the Banshee this time....or will it be the 4X4 again? (I know...it depends on the weather right?)  :lol: