mostly stock 01 part out

shakar

i have an titled 01 shee that im looking to part. its  got dmc pipes the ones that go into the double silencers under the seat,chromes ruff and does have a small dent on the underside ,also has aftermarket bumper, grab bar  and the rest is stock . the top end poped due to piston slap but all parts are in great shape.i also have a j arm frame no title though.all parts up for sale or id sell as a whole. pics  cometh sooneth ....lmk thanks

4sale-sheepics066_zps5fcc4fac.jpg

4sale-sheepics067_zps9d5aa124.jpg

4sale-sheepics063_zps66d2c87c.jpg

heres the head pipes there in good shape 1 dent that cant be seen when mounted. the pipes are dirty alot of what you see is clay mud.some is serfice rust but will come off with lil effort.also  have rpm stock a arm guards and skid plate guard really beefy well made pieces. lmk thanks

sorry but i decided to jus do the topend and beat on it or if somones into it ill sell as a package for all thats listed & how it sits.''poped topend'' you get the white 01 how it sits w; org title and all parts and the j arm how it sits for 1200 for the set ........... pick up only located in standish, maine