Cant decided what to buy CPI's Or T5's ( HELP! )

Daraji

^^^ Tuning problem. NOT pipe problem.  Speaking from 1st hand experience.

On a PROPERLY build stock cyl 4mm, you should have power everywhere (IF tuned right). We went from FMFs to CPIs on the exact same motor and gained everywhere,,roll-on, everywhere. But only after it was tuned properly.

I even had a 280lb friend (MPD579 on here) ride it @ the BHQ/LS ride and comment on the power output.

Um ok! It was tuned! I love the CPI pipes fit and looks I spent the time tuning my bike. There is a give and take with every thing and a top end pipe will not have more low end torque over a lower end pipe. I'm not willing to give up all my low end for minimal gains on top. ( This was my bike and my set up and results may vary ). Was the tune with the FMF pipes any good before the CPIs ?

Bummer ! when i went down to the store last night i was dissapointed he had the CPI pipes but it was the  bare finish and he chromed it...It was poorly chromed i guess ill be ordering mine from the states str8 out of CPI gotta wait till the shipment arrives to dubai..... mean while what jetting measurements should i use? or should i just go on and order my jets as a kit from dyno jet?( stage 3 ) i need you feedback about this please!