Help banshee sounds like its gonna die in first gear!

David1381

Hi I'm new to two strokes I recently bought an 06 banshee, and so far I'm in love!!!! when I bought it from a local dealer, when I take off on first it sounds like its gonna die unless I really rev it good but it only does that in first gear was wondering If that's normal or something's wrong? I heard from two friends that that's how banshees are any help please :)

Yea it usually turns on with second kick, but usually dies if I don't rev it a Lil so when I let it heat up for about 5 min I take it on a little run nothing more the 1/4 throttle then when I can feel it heating up I let loose. I put fmf pipes today but see it was doing that even when it was stock so how could it be running lean? I would say compression no? Is it hard to fix?

Also gas is leaking from the carb tubes sorry about all this I'm new to 2 strokes and I get paranoid and wanna fix the problem quick! Never had these problems on my 4 strokes that's why I'm asking a lot of questions hopefully I get the help should I clean the carbs? Maybe that's why I'm getting that hesitation in first?