benchmade auto presidio

Up for sale is my benchmade presidio its in like new condition only carried it twice I paid $260.00 for it about 6 months ago I want $180.00 firm

Benchmade 5300SBK Tanto Presidio Automatic Knife (3.44" Black Serr) The Benchmade Presidio automatic knife series utilizes the Auto-AXIS lock system, which makes the knife easier and faster to open and close. It is automatic, just pull the AXIS lock down and the blade opens automatically. The Auto Presidio also has an integrated safety slide on the spine to promote safe use.The 5300BK Presidio has a 154CM stainless steel Tanto blade with a BK1 black finish and partially serrated edge. The handle features black anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum scales over 420J stainless steel liners. The machined ribs add grip-ability to the already well contoured handle. The tip-up pocket clip can be reversed for right or left handed carry. Overall this is an excellent knife with a great feel and weight, it's something you could trust your life with.Specifications:Overall Length: 8.30"Blade Length: 3.44"Blade Thickness: 0.115"Blade Material: 154CM Stainless SteelBlade Hardness: 58-60 HRCBlade Style: TantoClosed Length: 4.86"Handle Thickness: 0.64"Weight: 5.62 oz.

1775038_zps963f908a.jpg

2149643_zps96a6cd19.jpg

6576418_zps82bea182.jpg

7911026_zps53b73c9b.jpg

I have a Benchmade knife and they are the shit! They hold a edge awesome and there service is great also.  

• Like 1

What makes this knife so expensive? Just curious, not trying to be a dick.

Its really not that expensive.  Benchmades are great knives, i have several, but if you start looking around you will see the prices arent out of line at all for what you get.  Many many much more expensive brands out there.

Bump for a good deal

• 2 weeks later...