steve14733

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN TRADING A 90% RESTORED 1984 RZ 350 BIKE FOR A BANSHEE OR A BANSHEE MOTOR AND PIPES OR 3 WHEELER 250R OR A TECATE3, IM 80 MILES SOUTH OF BUFFALO NY INFALCONER NY 14733 ,, CAN SEND PICS VIA EMAIL OR PHONE CANT GET ANY TO UPLOAD,, STEVE 716 489-6856 TEXT OR CALL  I CAN SEND A PIC TO SOMEONE WILLING TO PUT A PIC TO POST FOR ME

well being from ohio mabee we can do something ,,,my bike i value at 2,500,all swing arm bearins thru out ar new ,swing arm. tripple tree wheels, front forks rebuilt proggesive springs ,,rear mono shock has been replaced with cbr 600 ohlins adj kit ,,,not hacked, has tarizzo clip ons ,fork brace and rear sets ,,has aftermarket rz 500 body  new tires chain and sprockets, etc, nice little bike,, if, parts id be interested are cases crank cool head tranz out of frame pipes , i wanna put banshee power on a honda 3 wheeler for flat tracking ,,

im sure some will think my shit aint worth asking price, but they go for 2 to 6 grand on ebay,, and there hard to find in this part of country, the rz 350 has wone more championships then anybike in ama, anychance i can send ya a pic to your email ,,to add to this post to give people an idie what im selling that aint familier with the rz 350,,, my email is bone65200214733@yahoo.com if ya would let me send a pic to ya,, its says my pic is to big when i try and upload.anything