hiper cf1's for sale!

jonvia

IMG_3332.jpg

HIPER CARBON FIBER CF1'S. BOUGHT THEM OFF OF A MEMBER HERE... DIDNT BOTHER TELLING ME THEY HAD NO VALVE STEMS, SO I BOUGHT SOME AND GOT THAT FIXED. AALSO DIDNT BOTHER TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE TO MODIFY THEM TO MAKE THEM FIT. I JUST DONT HAVE TIME. THEY ARE BARLEY OFF MABEY A FOURTH OF AN INCH. THEY NEED DRILLED OUT. I PAID ALOT FOR THESE.. WILL ALSO GET MORE PICE OF EM. HAVE ALMOST BRAND NEW MAXXIS TIRES ON EM. 22-11-10. 5LOOKING FOR 530 SHIPPED, OR IM OBO.

well i had no other choice because the other seller on here didnt bother to tell me. and sorry guys lol. reathey dont fit the banshee hubs. they are like a fourth of an inch off like i said. will get exact measurements.rs only.

Measure with tape measure from center of one bolt to center of bolt directly across from it. N not the one next to it and I'm sure someone will do the math for ya and get ya your lug pattern on them wheels. And you will be able to sell correctly. But just some input your never gonna see 530$ for a set of rewrite tires and rims. I sell whole sets of tech3 with tires and rims for that best bet is take tires off rims keep. Sell wheels n get your self correct wheels.

Yep. Theres a guy on ebay selling brand new CF1s beadlocks shipped for 105. honestly you could send those back to hiper since its a factory defect

Factory defect? It's prob just a different pattern.

Just buy the hubs that bolt to the wheel.

Hipers where the best thing I bought for my bike. I have the rears with the integrated hubs, just slides on the axle.

I have people offer to buy my wheels all the time. There just to good