Crankshaft +4 whith 110 or 115 rods?!

Cainha

this has been debated many times,i jus did 1 side with the 110 rod and 115 on the other. man it does some crazy donuts... goodluck

That's funny shit fight ther. I had a 110 built and 5 hour later it busted a piston skirt. That's my experience with it, but do your research and if your using a builder just let em know what you want the bike to do and they should steer you right.

K&T n FAST are my choices. Gl

what is the purpose/build of the motor? most will benefit long-rod. high-reving, low-mass needs would be where a sort-rod would come into play. by hig-reving, i mean well over 11,000rpm's. a short-rod could be built to last a while, but for an off-track rig, i would mostly just stick with the long-rod. it is what 90% of 4mills are for a reason.

but because it broke the piston skirt?

the piston is near the crankshaft?

or left because there excess precompression in the crankcase?

Naw man, the angle of the dangle. More side load on the piston skirts. No matter, its been discussed to the tenth power here. I'm not leaning one way or the other. Guess I'll stfu now lol