Badlands shee gathering

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you seem to forget the only reason I went was because your wife invited me. She likes those places she said. Guess you used to take her to them when you were dating? Not my favorite place really. She said u really liked it. Our next date I think we might just go to a movie or smthn.

Funny how women like hanging out with flamers

If the weather is crappy I'm taking the 4x4 quad and if it's nice I'll bring the Shee. Travis, I have the stock blue fronts and a yellow tank cover if you want to have that

"back to 2008" look.

Edited by RollinRhino

Looks like were gonna luck out with some excellent weather the forecast just keeps getting better and better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DayNov 10

30.png

60°FHigh

Partly Cloudy
Chance of Rain: 10% Wind: S at 16 mph Humidity: 69%

UV Index: 3 - Moderate Sunrise: 7:30 am Moonset: 3:23 pm Moonphase: Waning Crescent

Got confirmation a few more buddys are coming come on out guys prob. gonna be one of the last nice days of the year hit me up me and my guys are gonna get there at open we usually park all the way in the back so we can throw the paddles on and hit the sand pit so i guess try to park back there ill be in a white dodge ram pulling a two spot snow mobile trailer hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the weather is crappy I'm taking the 4x4 quad and if it's nice I'll bring the Shee. Travis, I have the stock blue fronts and a yellow tank cover if you want to have that

"back to 2008" look.

My bud is bringing his snorkeled king quad so you wont feel lonely if ya wanna 4x4---but I pretty much go everywhere--

I may bring some paddles if I can get some beat ones--mine have only seen sand. Its been 3 years since i hit up silver lake and it would be sweet to 180 up at the top of the sandy hills like i used to in the dunes. Next year for silver! Man cant wait---havent ridden since June in northern Wi---was all smooth trails---be nice to hit some terrrain---THERAPY!!!!

Yeah paddles are not really for the badlands but they do have a couple sandy pea gravel bowls to play in and like i said if you park in the back the park gave me permission to sneak through the back gate so i didnt have to touch the hard pack or asphalt go play for an hour or so pull them off and hit some trails :bunny:

Got my banshee put back together after having a little more aggressive drag porting done by Redline. I don't think i will bring it after all. It really isn't gonna be much good for any kind of trail riding. So i will just have the 250r. Trying to get some others to come with me but i will be there long as weather permits