Cheetah PV'S VS Block off plates

10milmike

John I tryed to send u a Pm before I made this post, put it says u can not receive any new messages, But any how. U and cam are the one I really want to talk to since u guys have alot of time with the cheetah. I know cam Love's the PV'S. I also remember reading some were u had Both PV's and block off plates. I guess what i am wanting to know is if the block off plates make the bike feel more like a 2 stroke with the hard hit of the pipe.

Mike - Just cleared my PM's for ya.

Yes you will feel the full hit of the pipes with the block-off plates.

Hey Matt.....whatever happened to Tito? He got my old 492 and all the spare parts and then I never heard from him again. (I heard rumors he was staying in a room with bars lately.) :unsure:

I was looking forward to hearing how our 492's stacked up against each other. (I know your bike's set-up is one of the best running coal hill bikes.) So I didn't think he would be able to afford to get his bike to the level of yours....but I did think a drag race would be fun for both of you.

I heard he got basically maybe one ride before he fell off the map.

What was the deal?

Depends on who builds it. I watched a little PV 392 hurt a lot of feelings this past weekend. I was so impressed, I am sending my PV 421 off to him.

Who is that? When this top ends go i am going to have Mat rebuild it.

Edited by 10milmike

I do not know how, just know what I watched so I was sold.... lol.... Camatv worked Springers motor and it was pretty damn quick at the HQ ride. 421 cubs had a hard time keeping up and it even took some way bigger bikes.

lol I did not mean how i meant Who.