Which carbs?

I'm in the market for some aftermarket carbs, there going on the girlfriends bike so all it has done is FMF system, stock bore, k&n pods, an of course jets but I'm sick of the stock carbs, there old an I feel like getting new. The cylinder an head will be getting sent into HJR for dune / play port and stock milled head (he recommended) . I have done a lot of searching but I don't want to get to big of a carb. Anyone have some suggestions.

I'm in the market for some aftermarket carbs, there going on the girlfriends bike so all it has done is FMF system, stock bore, k&n pods, an of course jets but I'm sick of the stock carbs, there old an I feel like getting new. The cylinder an head will be getting sent into HJR for dune / play port and stock milled head (he recommended) . I have done a lot of searching but I don't want to get to big of a carb. Anyone have some suggestions.

have your stockers bored out and gone over. Nuttin wrong with stock carbs. Or maybe go with a 28 pwk

I was going to get the 28 PWK's but saw alot of people buying the OKO as they are very similar carbs, are the OKO's a knock off of the PWKs, I mean I have always used the Keihin or mikunis on my other machines so Iwill probably stick with the PWK's just wondering if the OKO's are decent or will the just lead to problems?

I never fucked with oko. Dont know much about them. I will assume that most people on here will recommend staying away from oko and recommend the pwk. I personnaly think that you can make the stockers work well but if you are looking to buy brand new carbs, go with the 28 pwk