Medford, Wisconsin riding?

yamshe

Depending on your skill level you can run easy events like the Middleton ride or push your limits in Trempealeau. Black River Falls offers some public riding but its crowded. There's a ton of public trails in northern wisconsin. If you're into racing (poker runs and hair scrambles) we have a few events you can enter here in Wisconsin too.

I'm just north of Madison in Lodi. Theres not too much in this area but I ride Black River Falls and up by Hurley in the summer. Going to be going out on Lake Wisconsin a lot this winter if it freezes (last year ice was too thin). I've also heard Dyracuse is pretty cool but I haven't been there yet.

I'm about 40 mins from you. If you ever wanna come up here to the gravel pits just get ahold of me. 7153141172. Climb gravel pit hills and trail ride with some road riding. There's actually a big ride next weekend that a bar is hosting

I'm about 40 mins from you. If you ever wanna come up here to the gravel pits just get ahold of me. 7153141172. Climb gravel pit hills and trail ride with some road riding. There's actually a big ride next weekend that a bar is hosting

I feel I should exercise full disclose at this time and mention I sold the shee awhile back and now ride a 4 poke 440ex with a few other mods. I'm riding black river next sat and I'm thinking of hiting the Perkins town trail later this morning. If your not busy today you could come down for a short ride.

• 2 weeks later...

Has any of you checked out the trails near Tomahawk? Guy from work is always talking about them. Also didnt know there was this many active banshee owners on this site from WI.:headbang:

No but I would not object to finding out what they are about on Sunday if your interested?

No but I would not object to finding out what they are about on Sunday if your interested?

a

Wish I could, quads down til I get the 4 mil in. Just sent jugs out today for porting, about two weeks out I was told. When I get it together I wouldnt mind going out if its not too cold. Another place I was wondering about was that Aztalans park going towards milwaukee, you been there before?