4mil drag ported stock cyl complete motor

Hey fellas I recently put together a 4mil drag motor. I haven't had the chance to run it yet but I'm thinking of selling it complete(no part out). Just bought these topend off alky banshee not long ago. Ran 4.20 in 300ft of dirt i was told. Runs on c12 race fuel. Has 18cc domes, 4mil hotrods crank, pro design coolhead, new orings and gaskets, pro design 34mm billet intakes,boysen reeds,aftermarket clutch,stock basket in good condition,flywheel and stator etc.. Haven't got the chance to do a comp test yet but will b4 I decide to sell. Passed a leak down test lost 1psi in 17min. I'm thinking 1650shipped if I decide to let it go.

351EE0A5-4F7C-4272-824D-D4F25A0C8FF7-921-000001E80DEF4023.jpg

08F3C5A1-02D9-4F8E-9BDC-40F1DC25AA00-921-000001E8177A20F9.jpg

22FD9500-8777-44B9-99B8-60AD3EC75E3A-921-000001E8215041D9.jpg

I think its funny that people jump in here rudely on other peoples sales and diss on their shit. This crap needs to stop I mean really its childish. Its really funny to me this guy is doubting your 4-mill running 4.2s when there is plenty of 4-strokes running 4.2s. There are a lot of haters around here. Well just for the record I don't doubt your 4mill running 4.2s since we have banshees under that size some how in the mid 3s...GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SALE MISTER, don't mind these dumb asses.

I think its funny that people jump in here rudely on other peoples sales and diss on their shit. This crap needs to stop I mean really its childish. Its really funny to me this guy is doubting your 4-mill running 4.2s when there is plenty of 4-strokes running 4.2s. There are a lot of haters around here. Well just for the record I don't doubt your 4mill running 4.2s since we have banshees under that size some how in the mid 3s...GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SALE MISTER, don't mind these dumb asses.

OK I'll bite. You have a banshee motor under 421cc's running mid 3's? Are you running 100ft or 200ft track?

First off let me apologize to you Bansheeboie.

I wasn't trying to discredit your thread or estimated run time on this motor. It's just that I've been to the track and seen more then a few well built 421 cubs on alky pressing hard to reach 4.4 or better runs. Your offering a great price on a complete assembly that will surely make the new owner happy.

Oh btw Skywalker I wasn't being a dumbass just expressing my opinion. " FUCK OFF"

Troy :cheers:

OK I'll bite. You have a banshee motor under 421cc's running mid 3's? Are you running 100ft or 200ft track?

I worded that wrong, I was talking about the banshee community period. The under 400 cc class has a few banshees well into the 3s. I was for sure not talking about my stuff at all.

First off let me apologize to you Bansheeboie.

I wasn't trying to discredit your thread or estimated run time on this motor. It's just that I've been to the track and seen more then a few well built 421 cubs on alky pressing hard to reach 4.4 or better runs. Your offering a great price on a complete assembly that will surely make the new owner happy.

Oh btw Skywalker I wasn't being a dumbass just expressing my opinion. " FUCK OFF"

Troy :cheers:

First off let me apologize to you Troyzstang. It wasn't you being a dumb ass in the situation it was your opinion. :flush: