Full banshee part out. full list coming.

So i got this inliste. didnt run right. found out the timing plate screws backed out and frayed the stator wires. bought a 200watt stator and fired right up. made a few passes and sheared another flywheel key. so since whoever had this messed up the threads on the crank and jacked up the woodruff key slot in the crank. ill just part it out. bike runs like a demon. just the key slips and thats not good. so ill just part it out and be done with it.

anyways. heres some of the major stuff before i get into the motor. ill do that last. but if you want any motor stuff LMK. ill sell whole motor and someone else can put a crank in it or have this one fixed.

FMF Fattys with silencers. ok shape. some rust spots good for a trail bike or something. 200 shipped.

FMF Gnarlys with silencers about the same shape. also 200 shipped.

Lot of stuff to list

and for the stock stuff. PM me with what you want and ill double check it and go from there. i wont list anything till i inspect it and make sure things are good on it. so ill be tearing it down over the next week or 2 and updating this post with more pics and prices.

heres a quick shot of both sides of bike.

feel free to text too 870 562 9246

IMG_6507.jpg

IMG_6506.jpg