Stock crank, ported top end (with pistons), and head for 4 mil set up

Dahl87banshee

Just a feeler, not sure what anyone will think. Looking to go 4 mil so I don't get rid of my banshee. Willing to trade my whole ported stock set up for a 4 mil long rod crank and maybe a set of cylinders? Idk throw some offers maybe I could throw in cash. My top end was ported by NSX racing (not sure where that is, I think somewhere in Michigan) it's called a trail race port, which is pretty much like a dune port. Comes on hard and pulls good to the top. The crank is a hot rods stock stroke crank which I was told is trued and welded, the pistons are wsm and match the cylinders at 64.25. The motor is together and I'm riding it now. I can get videos of it running if you like or If your close you can ride it. I'm sure someone has a 4 mil setup that's willing to help out a fellow hq'er. Thanks

Jordon

Bump. Cylinders are running 130 pounds of compression. Anyone have a 4 mil set up they could part with? I'll throw in fmf sst pipes with pc 2 silencers for the right deal.

no offense but someone would have to be on some heavy drugs to do this deal.. thats like going to the bank and asking for money out of someone elses bank account... just not gonna happen

Yeah I know, I wasnt banking off it happening. Worth a try though. Oh well, if no one trades I'll just slowly start piecing together another motor and go 4 mil with it. At least then I have a backup motor.