Find my Niche in Metro NY

Hi I'm not very new here but lost interest back in October of '10 when some jerk stole my '01 banshee. now I have an old beater that needs an engine; I want to rebuild and mod again... But the issue is I want to build it and be able to have somewhere to go riding regularly. I'm willing to go to nearby surrounding states but I wouldn't know where to start from. I like the sound of drag racing but i cant find anything near me. once I know where to go I would like to built my bike accordingly. Thanks for your input and advice.

Hi I'm not very new here but lost interest back in October of '10 when some jerk stole my '01 banshee. now I have an old beater that needs an engine; I want to rebuild and mod again... But the issue is I want to build it and be able to have somewhere to go riding regularly. I'm willing to go to nearby surrounding states but I wouldn't know where to start from. I like the sound of drag racing but i cant find anything near me. once I know where to go I would like to built my bike accordingly. Thanks for your input and advice.

Ahh man that sucks! Im sorry to hear that. I hope you find some good places to ride. Good luck.

• 1 month later...

Are you guys members of the New Quad State Riders - Covering NY, NJ, PA, & CT forum? Lots of good info on spots to ride in NY as well as tracks etc. The site started a month ago and its a great starting point now that NYATVonline is closed down. www.QuadStateRiders.com - JT