Cleaning out the garage.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Evan,

Haven't seen you around the forum in a while. Any progress on that custom frame!?drool.gif

It does use the 795 pistons, the stock head is cut to accommodate the added stroke, I do not know the cc of the domes off hand but I do know that when running it ran on pump 93. The power-valves are super smooth and turn easily by hand, really a well maintained set up. When mic'ed with a digital caliper the bore reads 65mm.

Hey Evan,

Haven't seen you around the forum in a while. Any progress on that custom frame!?drool.gif

It does use the 795 pistons, the stock head is cut to accommodate the added stroke, I do not know the cc of the domes off hand but I do know that when running it ran on pump 93. The power-valves are super smooth and turn easily by hand, really a well maintained set up. When mic'ed with a digital caliper the bore reads 65mm.

The frame has been on the back burner for a bit. We exploded the clutch in the racecar and did a bunch of damage, then after getting it fixed a few weeks later we managed to smoke the wall. My year has been kind of busy so far... Have you ran the topend or did you buy it and stash it? I had a small accident on the lathe with my other jugs when I freshened my motor this spring. I'm on borrowed time with them so I am weighing my options to convert to RZ stuff now...

I never got the chance to run them, just stashed in the house. I sent them to Cam to be checked out and set up as he cut my trans but after doing so just decided to build a serval. Trying to re-sell to offset my costs a little.

Would you be willing to separate some of the stuff? I don't need most of the things since it will be going on the EFI quad. Mainly just the PPV-RZ, cylinders, powervalves, controller, servo, cables, etc. Let me know and we can probably work something out right quick...