Roll design custom axis long travel front end

IMG_20120729_153551.jpg

IMG_20120729_153718.jpg

IMG_20120729_153724.jpg

IMG_20120729_153731.jpg

IMG_20120729_153739.jpg

IMG_20120729_154313.jpg one arm has a small ding from a rock off another riders tires, these are not bent have not been crashed into anything.

IMG_20120729_154338.jpg

the shocks are 18 1/4" eye to eye TRUE LONG TRAVEL. they are compression rebound and ride height adjustable, they are valved for 190/210, and sprung for 225lbs.

the arms are +3+1. ready to bolt on and go. 1350$ shipped gifted payment to getnastyraceing8@yahoo.com

why settle for the rest? when you can own the best? buy this up boys if you are serious about suspension you know the deal.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you had me laughing all the way to the bank with the first one. i dont smoke crack...

No to 1000$ also. couple people have pm me and are serious and I will not give them away when i was in the market for this stuff i would have died to find a used set up for half the cost. there wasnt any around and had to buy the stuff new. someone will get serious and start saving up and or selling stuff they have laying around and pay up.

bump!

These shocks were custom built for these arms and are useless to me with out the arms that's why it needs to stay together as a package. As far as laeger arms , they are some great a arms with unique geomtry. What length shocks are the ones you have designed for? What shocks are you running we with them. I would work a partial trade and cash on my setup knock the price tag down with takirembng someone standard travel arms as a trade or any nice a arms as partial deal but you have to rember these are 1000$ custom axis shocks built specific for these roll design arms. So be realistic.

Edited by nastyracing