need titled frame

blubyyou

Looking for an 04-06 titled frame. I prefer an 06. I realy don't care how it looks as long as its straight and all holes and threads are good as I'm going to have it powder coated. Let me know what you have. Must have all brackets on it. Nothing cut off. I refuse to buy one from rattle can ray off ebay for a ridiculous price of $500+....he's lost his mind wanting that much. Thanks.

Looking for an 04-06 titled frame. I prefer an 06. I realy don't care how it looks as long as its straight and all holes and threads are good as I'm going to have it powder coated. Let me know what you have. Must have all brackets on it. Nothing cut off. I refuse to buy one from rattle can ray off ebay for a ridiculous price of $500+....he's lost his mind wanting that much. Thanks.

Hes a good guy and will give you deals if you talk to him...

I assume all mounting brackets are on it? Nothing shaved off and all bolt holes good? Main thing is has a title to match the stamped in vin # on the frame. My state hates vin stickers and its near impossible to title one like that. Please send me a pic if it meets all those guidelines lol. I may have to settle for an 01....I can't seem to get an 04-06 and I have been looking for a few months now. Thanks.

Hes a good guy and will give you deals if you talk to him...

Yeah he'll drop the shipping charges from 300% over cost to 285% over cost. And he'll also put 2 coats of rattle paint on. He always helps his customer out.

He's great.

But another post someone had one for 300. Person looking for a a arm frame, and some one posted it.

LOL I'm out on rattle can rays frames....shit I offered him around $500 for an 05 titled frame shipped but that wasn't good enough for him. I would have had to pay almost $750 total including shipping to get it! That's freaking absurd! Guess I will go with an older one that pops up on here. Plus a member gets the cash and not ray....quadpro I'm still considering yours. I would like to find one a little newer but may have to settle. I'm getting tired of looking.

I have a 2003 Stock Frame complete with Texas Title.

Powercoated changes colors from green to purple and blue.

I will be parting out soon if intersted.

$575.00 + PP + the ride I might be negotiable as little......

Clean and striaght never wrecked.

I changed iPhones so I will have to take a current pic if interested.

If you can see pics on PS I have some there.

Max

Edited by BigNasty

ok sounds good. i know what you mean, not alot out there rigt now for higher year frames. i have a newer one but it has a lein still on it so have to wait for it to be paid off (about a year or so he told me) before i can get the title.

Bignasty I appreciate the offer but I'm going to strip the powder off anyways. I'm going with the black/ dark red theme for an accent color along with black carbon fiber plastics. Quadpro I will be in touch. I'm hoping your burgundy frame will be in good enough condition and close enough in color to avoid stripping and re-powder coating.

Bignasty I appreciate the offer but I'm going to strip the powder off anyways. I'm going with the black/ dark red theme for an accent color along with black carbon fiber plastics. Quadpro I will be in touch. I'm hoping your burgundy frame will be in good enough condition and close enough in color to avoid stripping and re-powder coating.