Trade Blaster for 4 mm Banshee Motor

NitroTate

Hi guys, I have a trade I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in. I’m looking to put a 4 mill motor in my banshee and have a Blaster to trade for equal value. If you are interested I am willing to meet or deliver the Blaster within 200 miles max of Denver, CO.

Here is the 1989 Blaster for trade. I value it at about $850. to $900.

Details:

· Starts perfect (see video below, Audio is terrible sorry, this is the first time had started it in 4 or 5 months)

· Runs very strong

· All the typical mods: TORS removed, Oil premix system & tank removed, open airbox with filter, race cut plastics

· Pipe is aftermarket but not sure what brand

· Tires are older and sometimes lose air

· I powder coated the entire bike and powder is in near perfect condition

· The wheels have glow-in-the-dark additive in the powder coating so at night they have a dim glow

· Plastics are painted with starlight black so it shimmers in the sun, paint is in decent shape

· The only problem with it mainly is there is a tweak in the frame near the front (see pics on next page) which hasn’t really been a problem for my daughter in the past as she was learning on this bike but if you ever decide to switch the frame out or repair this one, I’ll sweeten the deal by offering to powder coat the new frame for you free of charge as long as you get it to me media blasted ahead of time.

Here’s what I’m looking for (For a Banshee):

· Preferably a complete 4 mm motor or combination of 4 mm parts of equal value (ie. 4mm crank, cylinders, head, etc). If it needs new pistons and a bore/honing or any other minor work I’m fine with that.

Hopefully there’s someone out there that wants to work a deal! J

Here’s all the pics and a video:

20120718_172959.jpg

20120718_172916.jpg

20120718_172902.jpg

20120718_172843.jpg

20120718_172822.jpg

20120718_172813.jpg

VIDEO

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YVstpcIhEf4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by NitroTate