7mil cub 443cc small bore.or big bore drag pipes. ?

vizio

Can some one tell me wish exhaust bb or sb runs better for this setup ??? Bike its setup for asphalt drags ... Now I have small bore inflame CPI and the bike runs good !!! I'm trying to change to drag pipes oof and want to know if i would get more power from bb and if im suposed to run big borefor this motor !!!! Thanks for the help ......

I'm looking to buy a set of drag pipes out of frame .... Don't know what bore to get .... I'm keeping my inframes .... What i need to know what would perform better big bore or small bore for this motor .... Thanks for the help guys been looking everywhere for info !!!!

Also CPI says for their pipes anything over 440cc should use their big bore pipes ...that's another thing that makes me incline to bigbore

For your size motor.....BB if your going with CPI's. SB if your going with Shearers. The SB Shearers in the new style OOF pipe will make 5HP more with that size motor. :headbang: