new guy need help

Hi I'm new to the site having problems with my banshee. Its a 05' completely bone stock. It starts fine has 125 compression in each cylinder. I cant keep it running without giving it throttle and when I do it seems to miss on the left side here and there. I cleaned the carbs out pretty good but still having an issue. If anyone can chime in with suggestions it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Thanks Thomas h And no kidding toy tech that was a pretty rude welcome to the site huh. Thanks guys gotta check a few things today.would the tors do that too? I've swaped right and left plug wire and se side keeps misfiring so it's gotta be carb or the stupid tors

who cares? he asked a ligit question.

If ppl post where they are supposed to post then no one will ever say that they posted in the wrong spot. And I don't see you giving any helpful answers yourself so mind your own business :)

If ppl post where they are supposed to post then no one will ever say that they posted in the wrong spot. And I don't see you giving any helpful answers yourself so mind your own business :)

I'm sorry, I didn't meen to piss you off sir. I just thought it was rude. maybe tell him where to post it would have been better. he already had a good answer.

JACK A$$

Edited by toytech

The tors is a safety system. It is the cause of many diffrent issues. I would remove the tors and clean your carbs / fix floats sync carbs. Maybe even a leak down and plug chop.

There are all types of ppl here so the great info here is worth the patients for it.