Some stuff for sale...

I've got some stuff laying around that I'd like to get rid of. I'm pretty much trying to exhaust everything that I don't absolutely need because my one-car garage has 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag if you get the drift. All parts will ship via USPS Flat Rate unless you wanna pay extra for UPS/FedEx. I've never personally had a problem with USPS but I do understand that quite a few others have. Everything I have here should fit in a small flat rate box or envelope so we'll just say that shipping will be $5 added to the sale price for the lower 48 states. Also add in 3% for PayPal fees. I've not sold anything in so long that the fees may have gone up but the last I knew they were 3% so that's what I'm going with unless you want to send money as a gift. When you send as a gift you waive any protection that PayPal offers, just so you know. On to the business...

Stock tie rods in good shape. Threads are good in both rods, both ends. $15+shipping, $20.60 after shipping and fees

2012-06-29_00-20-52_864.jpg

Stock head in as good of condition as can be expected. I was keeping it in case my cool head decided to crap out but I don't ride enough for that to happen. $20+shipping, $25.75 after shipping and fees

2012-06-29_00-16-14_508.jpg

2012-06-29_00-16-56_371.jpg

Billet brake/tail light. LEDs burn bright blue, has 3-wire hookup for use as brake/tail or you can use only two wires just as a dim or bright tail light depending on which power wire you use. I'll post up pictures later on of it lit up. It's a really well-built piece as far as billet LED lights go IMO and works like a charm. I'd just rather have the stock one on mine for mudding and trail riding and such. $30+shipping, $36.05 after shipping and fees

2012-06-29_00-15-35_723.jpg

Unknown brand billet intakes with 34mm boots that are cracked and everything comes just as you see in the picture. Someone tried to put some kind of a backyard port-job on them for a 4-mil so I was told. I was gonna have them welded and re-cut to my own dimensions but I don't have that kind of time on my hands so they've been sitting for probably close to, if not over a year. $45+shipping, $51.50 after shipping and fees

2012-06-29_00-19-43_7.jpg

I also have stock sprocket and brake hubs that just need a good stripping and painting or powder coating. I'll do $15 shipped each for them or if the same person buys both I'll do $25 shipped because they'll ship in the same box.

2012-07-08_22-57-43_807.jpg

I dug up an aluminum front bumper I had gotten a while back too from someone that tried to put some paint on it and I assume decided against it because there has been paint stripper sprayed on and the paint is all wrinkled but it isn't finished. It needs a good sandblasting/stripping and recoating or you can leave it bare aluminum or even polish it if that's what you're into. Looking to get $35 shipped, probably $10+ will be shipping alone.

2012-07-08_23-01-26_928.jpg

2012-07-08_23-01-44_69.jpg