Jetting Help

Hey everyone. I just purchased a Trinity Stage IV 2-in-1 Carb Kit that I want to put on my banshee but im unsure where to even start on a keihin carburetor. Right now I have Toomey T6 pipes, pro design coolhead, and the new carburetor. My 26mm mikunis that are on now are jetted at 280 mains and 27.5 pilots and it runs great but I want to try on the trinity carburetor. My elevation is 50ft above sea level and it is about 60-90 degrees here in CT. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

What carb is it? What needle and what jets are in it now? I'm running a 35 pwk right now. 190 main ( a little fat right now) 45 pilot I believe and an eek needle. If you are running the same carb as I am, I would start with a 180-185 main.

What carb is it? What needle and what jets are in it now? I'm running a 35 pwk right now. 190 main ( a little fat right now) 45 pilot I believe and an eek needle. If you are running the same carb as I am, I would start with a 180-185 main.

I agree with dcal, I have the Trinity 2-1 and love it. Im on 175 main and eek needle i believe in the 4th slot... and she rips. About the same temps as you maybe a little higher right now, not sure on middle TN elevation...