quick question on pilot size

well got my main jet dialed in, but working on pilot or maybe needle, when i go to take off( letting out clutch and start moving) it seems i have to give it a little more throttle to get moving than i remember or its very boggy of idle-1/8 throttle, but after that it rips, pulls wheelies in 4th no problem but just when i go to let out the clutch it seems boggy. dont have pics of the plug chop but its a beer bottle brown and at the base its white myabe 2 or 3 mm. mods and jetting in sig. any advise guys. thanks

Edited by 01shee350

Try going up to a 27.5 pilot and that should help.

ok changed to 27.5 and its perfect now, only thing i seem to notice is about half throttle if your just cruizin and ease into it seems to bog or hesitate, if i go WOT throttle it picks up perfect but if i ease into it (1/4-1/2) it hesitates or bogs then picks up, very slight hesitation but still noticeable, any way how to check if its lean or rich in mid throttle or should i just start messing with the needle