Extra parts for sale

Have a few things taking up space in the garage that id like to get rid of, what you see is what you. Feel free to shoot me offers if you dont like my prices. I accept paypal as gift or you pay fees, slednecks1124@comcast.net

Brand new never used inline cooler (3" I believe) $23 Shipped

849FCF01-orig.jpg

Stock Kicker powdercoated silver, PC kinda dull & does NOT include the bottom piece that swivels,spring or ball. $15 shipped

D0E9C33F-orig.jpg

Motion Pro twist throttle with cable, cable was bought from Vitos for 34MM PJ's but it does not open the 34's up all the way, probably was for smaller carb. $25 shipped?

01D5800B-orig.jpg

Stock front soft lines & hard lines, little dirty but worked fine before taken off bike. Bike was an 87 w/ J arms $30 shipped

154F1D73-orig.jpg

Stock Tie rods w/ ends, I would reccommend using new ends $30 Shipped

AF590EF9-orig.jpg

Stock 1987 J arms spray painted silver, factory white underneath but could use sand blasting and a fresh coat of paint. IIRC the right side upper arm was a little sloppy due to the sleeve being kinda loose in the arm housing, joints feel somewhat tight. selling as is!!......... Make offer

4F6A98D9-orig.jpg

8897DC39-orig.jpg

Edited by RC418

Sale pending on J-arms & Inline cooler...........

I also have a stock fuel petcock if anyone is interested in trying to turn it into like a pingle valve,make me an offer :headbang:

Does the petcock work? On/Off/Etc I bought one from someone and it wont turn off. How much do you need to ship it?

Jayme

• 3 weeks later...

J-arms, stock soft & hard brake lines, twist throttle, tie rods & stock kicker are still for sale, anyone need these parts???? Need parts gone to fund new parts so I can ride lol!!!!

Edited by RC418