IMG_20120615_000201.jpg

IMG_20120615_000210.jpg

IMG_20120615_070752.jpg

IMG_20120615_080252.jpg

IMG_20120615_080302.jpg

IMG_20120615_070558.jpg

IMG_20120615_070703.jpg

IMG_20120615_070448.jpg

laeger +2+1 silver vein mx a arms and works tripple rates no resi 640$ shipped with gifted payment they are valved for 190-210 lbs rider and these a arms

carbon fiber tank covers 40$ shipped a peice

blue fenders with alba graphics 200$ plus shipping

chrome duncan bumper 100$ shipped

mint headlights perfect condition 50$ shipped

fmf fatty pipes and toomey silencers 300$ shipped

fat bars pad and fat bar clamps 60$ shipped

chrome front fender brackets 25$ shipped

all these prices are with gifted payments if you dont want to gift add the paypal fees.

my paypal is getnastyraceing8@yahoo.com

i will get back to the rest of stuff and add to list as i get to it but if you need something fast. text my phone 732-979-5230

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pull cap off and drop them on some people double side sticky tape them but really no need they fit tight against front of tank by frame and when you screw gas cap down thats what holds it down and keeps from flying off. But trust me it take finesse to get them off.

stock air box pro flow plate uni foam filter and air box lid all complete 75$ shipped

unmolested un cut on wire harness 100$ shipped

cdi box 99 newer plug style 65$ shipped

like new stator new plug style 100$ shipped

flywheel 90$ shipped

Edited by nastyracing

Obviously you havent been around long enough look up pictures of late 90's race bikes... tire size gearing shock set up valving a arm geometry porting specific to make power without the hard hitting arm wrenching design on the port work. Proper set up for the least rider fatique makes a good mx bike. If you knew what douglas champion and riken or kumoho radials were you would understand. I buy and sell the non run of the mil parts stuff that was the shit back in the day proven and no longer sold.

On that note the rear turf tamers and champion wheels are not for sale they are mine.

The front champion race wheels will however be up for sale and posted when i get the riken grooved front radials off of them.

Nerf bars were sold locally to a buddy

Fenders are pending payment.

Bike will be ripped into a million peices monday night and listed with pictures i have been in the middle of rebuilding and preparing my mx bike for a race tommrow. Best way to reach me if you want to jump on any of the other parts before others is to text or call 732-979-5230

Obviously you havent been around long enough look up pictures of late 90's race bikes... tire size gearing shock set up valving a arm geometry porting specific to make power without the hard hitting arm wrenching design on the port work. Proper set up for the least rider fatique makes a good mx bike. If you knew what douglas champion and riken or kumoho radials were you would understand. I buy and sell the non run of the mil parts stuff that was the shit back in the day proven and no longer sold.

On that note the rear turf tamers and champion wheels are not for sale they are mine.

The front champion race wheels will however be up for sale and posted when i get the riken grooved front radials off of them.

Nerf bars were sold locally to a buddy

Fenders are pending payment.

Bike will be ripped into a million peices monday night and listed with pictures i have been in the middle of rebuilding and preparing my mx bike for a race tommrow. Best way to reach me if you want to jump on any of the other parts before others is to text or call 732-979-5230

Well I said I was new here... So smaller gears and smaller tires make it an mx bike? If its "back in the day" don't that mean its outdated? Sorry but I still fail to see how this is a mx bike besides the smaller tires. Not once have you described the porting. What degrees the transfers and exhaust are at. And last but sertantly not least, what elementary school did you go to, after viewing some of your posts I still can't understand 75% of what your saying...

Well I said I was new here... So smaller gears and smaller tires make it an mx bike? If its "back in the day" don't that mean its outdated? Sorry but I still fail to see how this is a mx bike besides the smaller tires. Not once have you described the porting. What degrees the transfers and exhaust are at. And last but sertantly not least, what elementary school did you go to, after viewing some of your posts I still can't understand 75% of what your saying...

this guy makes a point.

First of all, yes, you are COMPLETELY out of line.

Secondly, stay the FUCK OUT OF OTHER MEMBERS FOR SALE THREADS if you dont know what you are talking about. The classifieds are not the place to ask questions and learn what different setups are for different kinds of riding.

The seller can describe his bike any way he wants to, if you dont like it then hit the "back" button on your screen and go somewhere else.

This bike has a MX style bumper, nerf bars, mx bend handlebars, low-mid range pipes, aftermarket a-arms, mx tires and wheels, and aftermarket suspension. The terrain this bike is best set up for is MX, obviously. The motor doesnt matter at all. It makes no difference what motor mods there are, some riders like more top end, some like more mid range. I decided to be nice since you ARE clearly new here. If you want to learn more about MX setups then start a thread in the MX section.

And who are you Pal, his cheerleader. Take a step back and pull his penis out of your mouth. I asked a question, and even stated I'm new to this forum. I'm not new to 2 stroke quads , I been riding them 20-some of years. My mx 250 back in 95 see talk didn't have a MX style bumper and small tires/gearing

And what do you think your some big MX guru around here. Stay out of people's bunisunss pal...

Honestly dude you have never been to a track and know the life style nor would you get help from a local or somebody with experiance just keep it moving along. Ddq is one of the most huble guys around, you are not gonna get very far with your attitude and way you speak to people. Have a nice day.

On another note pm has been returned to other member.