ROCKETS the original ones

Wow! Ur dumb enuff I guess to say something stupid like that. Ur "one of those guys".

Sorry I forgot to click the sarcasm button guy. And Joe knows I'm fucking around. But my offer is still out on the table if you want my t5. Also I like the way you spelled enuff. And I'm dumb when you type like a 16 year old.

Cal lay off him son lol the nigga was in my garage last night practically built my whole R top end for me till 2 am last night just to get me on the gate to race sunday, far from a troll like others we see posting all over my adds w no knowledge what so ever. Cheers to that btw sheerider11! Take people for what they are worth if you read forums and listen to what others say and just run out and buy the shit your the fool. I say alot of things coded and people dont get the meanings of what i am saying the way i word it. But the locals here know. Boost bottle t5 your doing 100 mph. Put these rockets on your bike and you will blast off into outter space!!!

I ran Rockets on a bunch of different motors. Stock cylinder 4mm, 4mm Cub and 10mm Cub. They worked very well on all motors. On the 4mm stock cylinder motor they made more power than CPI. I never dyno tested the others.

I agree bro rockets are nice pipes I've got a set on my bike with a 4mm an my bike rips like a beast but they are loud but I like them an I paid 500 for mine an I haven't looked back yet