Banshee Tech Spreadsheet (Banshee Digital Toolkit)

Stop or Go?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's what I got...

Basically, I put a little effort into something that I thought could answer a lot of the common questions that we all see on the forums. Like: What jets should I use?, How do you do a plug chop?, How do you sync the carbs?, How can I tell if it's rich or lean?, How can I figure out what year my bike is?, etc. I haven't seen a lot of people taking advantage of the updated spreadsheet and I haven't had anyone comment in awhile. So should I count it as dead or does someone still see value in further updates???

PINNED: Banshee Digital Toolkit

EXT LINK: http://banshee.4shared.com/

The Banshee Digital Toolkit

CONTENTS:

1. How to Jet a Banshee

2. Banshee Jetting Calculator

3. Jetting Sample Settings

4. Needle Jet Specs

5. How to Sync Carbs

6. Quick Specs

7. Torque Specs

8. Color Options by Year

9. VIN Decoder

10. Speed Calculator

11. Horsepower Calculator

12. Pre-Mix Ratio Calculator

13. Chain Calculator

14. Displacement Calculator

15. Engine Building Formulas

16. Port Angle Area

17. Mikuni Troubleshooting

18. Electrical Schematic

19. Banshee Jetting FAQ

20. Carburetor Theory 101

-------

NOTE: 3. Jetting Sample Settings is derived from the pinned thread: "What jets are you using? Fill out this form..." (http://bansheehq.com...showtopic=99361)

Also available in the Banshee Docs directory are the following materials:

• spacer.gifDegree_Wheels.zip 1,068 KB ZIP File

• spacer.gifhow you can read sparkplugs and select them - by gordon jennings (cycle magazine, october 1977).zip 188 KB ZIP File

• spacer.gifMikuni Carb Tuning Guide (Snowmobile Magazine, January 1983).zip 434 KB ZIP File

• performance-tuning-graham-bell.zip 1,936 KB ZIP File

• Two-stroke Tuner's Handbook.zip 5,967 KB ZIP File

• VM ''Round Slide'' Tuning Manual.zip 1,201 KB ZIP File

• spacer.gifYamaha_Banshee_YFZ350_Service_Manual.zip 8,923 KB ZIP File

Thanks for your opinions!

This poll has had 60 views and ZERO responses. (That might shed some light on your question.) :o

But whatever it is....Re-name the thing because "Banshee Tech Spreadsheet" doesn't really tell me what it is I'll find if I click on it. (Sounds more like an accountant's homework for a weekend.)

As for the original name of your post "Banshee digital tool kit".......I've never even looked because I was thinking it was something different. :shrugani:

Call it the "Top 20 things Chuck Norris needs to beat into your head about Banshees" and you might get more looks. :lol:

Better yet....name it - "All the tricks those dumbs shits at the Blaster Forums wish they knew about Yamahas" :evil:

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

This poll has had 60 views and ZERO responses. (That might shed some light on your question.) :o

But whatever it is....Re-name the thing because "Banshee Tech Spreadsheet" doesn't really tell me what it is I'll find if I click on it. (Sounds more like an accountant's homework for a weekend.)

As for the original name of your post "Banshee digital tool kit".......I've never even looked because I was thinking it was something different. :shrugani:

Call it the "Top 20 things Chuck Norris needs to beat into your head about Banshees" and you might get more looks. :lol:

Better yet....name it - "All the tricks those dumbs shits at the Blaster Forums wish they knew about Yamahas" :evil:

Hey WINDY thanks for the input!

I'm feelin the Chuck Norris vibe... if everyone would like it renamed I'm not attached to anything. Like I said, this is just a little something I did to give back to the Banshee family. If it's of value to the masses then I'll continue to dedicate time as I can to improve it, If it's not I'd rather not waste your time.

I also see that 4shared is getting more difficult to navigate so I've created a new space on Rapidshare: https://rapidshare.com/users/banshee/

I'm open to ideas and suggestions as well.

• 9 months later...