4mm crank for sale

Selling my 4mm HotRods long rod stroked crank I was going to use for my build. I'm putting that aspect of the build off for now, so the crank is up for grabs.

It used but in great shape. Has been trued and welded by Passion Racing.

$320 shipped. Will post photos when I get a chance.

Here are the photos of the crank. Like I said, it is in great shape and ready to go. It also comes with a spacer plate should you want to use it. The only thing is the plate has either yama-bond or rtv on it that just needs to be cleaned off.

crank1.jpg

crank2.jpg

crank3.jpg

I hosted the photos at image shack... wonder why they will show up for some and not others...

Anyway if they are not showing up for you, send me a pm with your email address and I will gladly email anyone the photos of the crank.

Edited by Deuce

I will double check the rods tonight to see if they say it, but I know they are the 115 rods... This is THE crank I wanted, but the project is on hold for now, need to finish other builds first, and pay down some bills. So I figured if/when I am ready to tackle this again, I will just get another.

I am not sure are these are catastrophe rods or not

Here are photos of the rods. The part number is C.K. 158, which is the 115mm long rod

rod1f.jpg

rod2m.jpg

And here is my non-rocket-scientifical measurement showing that they are 115mm

rod3j.jpg